Different premises have differing levels of laundry cleaning volume. We recommend checking for the following key indicators to know when your systems are due for a cleaning:
- Dryer units automatically turn off due to overheating.
- The drying process is slower and takes longer.
- Ducts develop rust from holding wet lint for long periods.
- Concentrations of lint in the indoor air are denser.
- Malfunctioning of fire dampers in the ducts.
- Our team of professionals uses the most advanced techniques to perform a thorough laundry duct cleaning and extraction to ensure the best efficiency of your laundry systems.